TERMS & CONDITIONS
(click on (+) to expand each section)
MBW Furniture reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the MBW Furniture
website following constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions.
About our Site & Product Listings (+)
Site use, copyright, and information about the listings
All of the content you see on this website, including, but not limited to, all page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips and text, is
the exclusive property of MBW Furniture and/or is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or
licenses held by MBW Furniture. You may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the
website content without first obtaining the express written permission of MWB Furniture.
We welcome your comments regarding the MBW Furniture website. Any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications
sent to MBW Furniture shall be and remain the exclusive property of MBW Furniture. MBW Furniture will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and
distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
USE OF SITE
You acknowledge, by your use of this site, that your use of this site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all
necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of our site, and that MBW Furniture shall not be liable for any damages
of any kind related to your use of this site. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold MBW Furniture harmless from and against any and all claims, damages,
costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the site.
We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject/cancel your
order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address and/or the telephone number you have given us with the order.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. In addition to price of products, extra charges for shipping, expedite shipping, insurance, or other
additional services shall be billed if and when incurred.
We strive to provide the most accurate information on our website. Please contact us about any errors or typos in pricing or descriptions. We cannot
honor prices with errors.
Our vendors may have different ways of measuring products, and we try to represent the correct dimensions to the best of our ability. Before
purchasing a product please make sure it will be a good fit for the area it was intended for. All dimensions on our site are measured in US Standard System
(inches and feet.) For help in converting measurements please contact us.
While we try to represent to the best of our ability with photos an accurate picture of products, we cannot guarantee an exact match on color/finish.
Please understand that actual finishes/colors of products may differ from photos, depending on lighting situations and monitor settings. Due to the natural
characteristics of some materials, colors, veins, and grains will vary.
Actual upholstery color and orientation may vary slightly from photos. Due to fluctuations in fabric inventory, the fabrics shown on certain furniture may not be
available. Alternative fabrics will be provided if the one shown is discontinued. Additional charges may apply to specialty alternative fabrics.
Some of our products may require assembly. If you have questions on whether or not a product will require assembly please contact us.
How to Make Your Purchase (+)
Multiple ways to pay - multiple payment methods accepted
TYPES OF PAYMENT
We accept payment by Paypal and Bill Me Later, VISA, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Personal and Business Checks or Money Orders.
MBW Furniture strives to take the utmost precautions, including use of sophisticated encryption and authentication tools, to protect the security of your
contact information that you share with us. When ordering with us, we want our customers to feel confident that their personal information and credit card
data is completely safe. We employ 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology that safely encrypts all of your private information when placing an order,
and guarantees it is sent securely into our systems to be processed.
90 DAYS TO PAY
At MBW, we understand the financial needs of life, and we will gladly give you up to 90 days to pay your balance. Once your balance is paid in full, we
will ship your order. Our 90 days to pay plan is a commitment to purchase and the payment(s) are non-refundable. However, the payment(s) can be applied
toward any other product on our website.
Plan is not available on close-out and clearance products.
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
We strive to get your order shipped out as quickly as possible, nobody likes to wait for their purchases. We make all efforts to make sure your order is correct, undamaged, complete, and protected to make the trip to your door. While we can ship many smaller items within a week, please allow 7-14 days from the date of your order for order processing and to receive your shipment tracking number(s). If rare unexpected delays occur, you will be notified immediately. For expedited orders, please allow 1-3 business days for order processing and to receive your shipment tracking number(s).
Order Cancellation (+)
Find it priced lower somewhere else and want to Cancel?
We realize there is a lot of competition for your business, and while many prices appear to be the same, not all prices are equal. We offer superior customer
service, knowledgeable staff, and free shipping. If you find a lower price, submit the competitor's website, identical item from legitimate seller, and published
price to the Price Beater, and we will match or beat that price. The Price Beater thoroughly investigates all offers and services included, and issues our best
price based on all information. You can find the Price Beater located on every listing, as well as at the top of every page.
Due to our commitment to process orders quickly, there is a limited period of time in which your order can be canceled. Once an order is processed, we
are obligated to purchase the item from the manufacturer. Please contact us within 24
hours from purchase date and request your order to be canceled. After the 24 hours, a cancellation fee will be charged (20% of purchase price). We cannot
cancel an order under the following circumstances: the order has arrived to our warehouse to be shipped out, order is in transit to the customer, order has
been delivered to the customer. The order can still be returned in accordance with our Return Policy. Items that have been shipped and are refused for
delivery for any reason other then packaging damage will be considered a cancellation and will be subject to the return policy.
Shipping Times & Rates (+)
How long it will take to receive your order, and if there are any additional fees
At MBW Furniture, our goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. We utilize certified and insured carriers, as well as
offer Free Curbside Shipping on most orders, as well Free White Glove Delivery (as noted or can be added at an additional charge) to all 48 Continental United
States. Free Shipping does not apply to Hawaii, Alaska, or US Territories.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES
Additional shipping charges will apply to the following locations for shipments by a Common Carrier Truck Line. Please let us know in advance if you live in
the locations below so we can get a shipping quote with a suitable carrier. If your order does incur additional shipping fees, any returns will also incur
additional fees. Additional charges will not apply to smaller items that ship USPS or TNT.
- Apartments/Condominiums/Townhouses/Gated Communities
- Islands and locations which require a ferry toll
- Remote areas and heavily congested cities not readily accessible by delivery vehicle
- Locations which require freight to be flown or barged in
Customers are welcome to pick up their purchases at our warehouse located in Atlanta, GA. Sales tax of 7% will be added to pick-up items. Please Contact us at least 2 days in advance to set up a pick up time, our hours are
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Estimated shipping times from receipt of payment to delivery to Continental USA. Shipping time is subject to change depending on stock availability. Items ordered together may be shipped separately on rare occasions. Upon shipment of your order, you will be notified via email of the carrier bringing your item, as well as package tracking information.
- Standard orders/In Stock: 1-4 weeks
- Furniture Care Items: 2-5 Business Days
- Small items (Non Furniture Care):7-10 Business Days
- Furniture: 2-4 weeks
- White Glove Delivery: 5-6 weeks (due to the level of service please allow extra time for White Glove Delivery over standard shipping)
- Backordered items: 4-8 weeks
- Custom/Special Orders: 3-6 months, depending on the level of customization
- International Orders: Please be aware that while we ship out international orders in the time quoted, shipments may be delayed due to Customs/Clearance.
Shipping & Delivery.
All international customers are also responsible for clearing customs upon receipt of their order. The customs tariff depends on the country you reside
in. You can contact your local customs department to inquire about customs duties (tariffs) on furniture imported from the United States. Antique pieces that
are 100 years or older may be exempt from duties in certain countries. We cannot estimate customs duties, so please contact your local customs office.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your
country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. Due to US and International government regulations, we can
not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts." ALL INTERNATIONAL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS ARE
Shipping Insurance (+)
Because you can never have enough protection
All orders are insured by the freight company or UPS against loss/damages, at no additional charge. MBW Furniture will file all claims with the shipping
company on behalf of the customer, and keep the customer posted on any progress. You can rest assured that we will always do our best to win the claim for
the customer. In order to help us do so, we will request that the customer provide photos, details, and all relevant information pertaining to the claim. In the
event a damage claim is denied by the shipping company, we will cover the repair amount of the damage, OR send out a replacement if it is a new stock item.
We reserve the right to decide which method to follow, replacement or repair. In the case of antiques or one-of-a-kind pieces, we will either pay for the repair
OR request that the customer ship back the item for a refund. We reserve the right to deny a repair amount in the event that it is unreasonable. In the event
that a resolution cannot be reached, we reserve the right to have the product returned to us and refund issued to customer.
ADDITIONAL INSURANCE PROTECTION (optional but recommended)
We offer additional insurance which will guarantee that in the case of loss or damage, your claim process will be expedited and settled quickly, at our
expense (before claim is settled with the freight carrier). Once we receive supporting materials and file a claim, it will be fully resolved within 7-10 business
days. This process would normally take up to 90 days. MBW Furniture will stand by the customer and support your claims whether or not you choose to
purchase the additional insurance.
||Additional Insurance Charge
|$1.00 - $499.00
|$500.00 - $799.00
|$800 - $999.00
|$1,000 - $1,999.00
|$3,000 and up
Delivery & Inspection (+)
How to accept delivery of your order - don't be so quick to sign
Customer must be present to accept and sign for freight shipments. In the case of very large/heavy items, Customer is responsible for getting help to
move package from Lift Gate. The delivering carrier should call you at least 24 hrs in advance to coordinate a delivery day and time. If the freight lines cannot
reach to schedule an appointment, they will leave the package outside of your home. Customer may be responsible for re-consignment fees and return freight
charges if delivery appointment is missed. MBW is not responsible in the event of poor coordination/timing of the delivering carrier. We will intervene at the
buyer's request in case of problems with the carrier.
It is the customer's responsibility to inspect all freight for damage and/or carton damage at the time of delivery. 10% - 15% of all large item furniture
orders end up damaged due to transit accidents, while we take as much care as we can in packaging your items, furniture, no matter what it is made out of or
how well it is packaged, gets damaged. In order for a loss or damage claim to be honored by the delivering carrier, you must follow the following guidelines. If
the below guidelines are not strictly adhered to, your claim will be
- Inspect the package and contents upon receiving. If you are unable to open the box immediately, please note "PENDING INSPECTION" on the freight
- If your package is not on a pallet or it looks like it has been mishandled, please take the time to inspect it carefully. The driver is obligated to wait
until you unpack before signing off. In order to have the item shipped back free of charge, the driver must sign off that the package was damaged or
mistreated in transit.
- We advise that you have a camera ready to take detailed pictures of the package when it arrives to you.
- Keep all original cartons and packaging until you have inspected everything. We cannot accept returned merchandise unless it's packaged in its
Received a Damaged Item (+)
We can fix it on site, replace it, or offer you a refund
All items are fully insured with the Freight Carrier against damage in transit with the notation of such damage on the delivery receipt. Options are
limited in cases when the delivery receipt is not notated with all issues. In the rare event that you receive a damaged item the following steps must be
- Notate all damage to packaging and products on the delivery receipt before the driver leaves - they are obligated to wait so you can properly
inspect your order
- Accept delivery of your complete order if you would like us to repair the item in your home. Having the damaged furniture in your home allows us to
remedy the issue quicker and also provides you with furniture to use in the meantime. MBW Furniture will repair to first quality or replace your
damaged furniture. If the item is beyond repair please DENY the shipment and have it returned due to damage. Any damage must be reported to us within 48
hrs of delivery.
- Contact us within 48 hours of delivery so that we can remedy the
issue. If we feel the issue cannot be repaired on site, a replacement product or refund will be issued.
- Document and photograph all cartons, packages, etc in clear, precise, detailed pictures
If you choose to return an order with damage it can be returned using our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
At MBW Furniture, we strive to work with our customers to ensure that every purchase is a positive experience. If you are unhappy with your purchase
for any reason, you can return it within 30 days. The 30 days starts once you have received your item, and your return must be in transit to us by the 30th day.
Customer is responsible for return shipping costs back to our warehouse and may be subject to a restocking fee. For sanitary reasons, we cannot accept
returns on mattresses or bedding.
How to Make a Return (+)
Returns and/or refunds; steps to take to make your return
HOW TO RETURN
- Contact us to obtain your Return Authorization Number (RAN) and fill out the Return
- Repackage the item in the original packaging and ship it back to us. If freight pick up is required, Buyer is responsible for getting the item outside.
- After the item is completely packed, please call 404.696.2399 to receive the completed Bill of Lading required by the driver picking up.
4777 Fulton Industrial Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30336 | USA
- Receive refund amount less return shipping costs, customs fees, and restocking fee.
- Any additional costs incurred during the preparation and delivery of return items (packing materials, putting items on pallet, hiring extra delivery person)
Returns and Refunds (+)
Our policies for making a return on your purchase
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of item in order for us to process your refund in a timely manner.
- Prior to returning item, Customer must contact us for Return Authorization Number and fill out the Return Form.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs to our warehouse.
- Items that have been shipped and are refused for delivery will be considered a cancellation and will be subject to the return policy.
- Returned item must be in original packaging and condition, along with any accompanying parts, hardware, and/or accessories.
- Customer is responsible for properly packing the item; large items must be strapped to a pallet to meet our carrier safety requirements. We strongly
recommend using a carrier with tracking and insurance. We cannot be responsible for any loss of the returned shipment.
- Customer is responsible for any additional costs incurred during the preparation and delivery of return items (packing materials, putting items on pallet,
hiring extra delivery person).
- If your initial order incurred additional shipping fees, (due to remote areas, islands, congested cities) there will be a fee for return shipping.
- In the event the return item arrives damaged due to assembly or improper packing, we will deduct the repair amount from your refund.
- After inspecting returned item, we will refund the purchase price, less return shipping costs and restocking fee.
- All returns will be charged a restocking fee (25% for purchases over $750, 30% for purchases under $750) OR customers can opt to receive a 50% of
purchase price as store credit, good toward future purchases from us up to 6 months from refund date.
- Refund will be made in the original form of tender.
- Refunds/Store Credits are issued to original Customer and are non-transferable.
- For Platinum White Glove orders, an additional 10% repackaging fee will be charged.
- Expedited shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Additional insurance is non-refundable.
- Wood and Fabric swatch samples are non-refundable.
- We cannot accept returns or grant refunds on any opened and/or used furniture care items, which includes but is not limited to; polish, wax, touch-up
markers, cleaners, care kits, table pads, and furniture care accessories
- MBW Furniture cannot accept returns due to color mismatches - it is the customer's responsibility to match color(s) before ordering
- Products labeled as Clearance or Final Sale are non-returnable
- For sanitary reasons, we cannot accept returns/exchanges on mattresses or bedding.
- ALL INTERNATIONAL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS ARE ALLOWED
Please understand that our Custom Orders are made to order, specifically for each Customer. Once production has begun on a custom piece, we cannot
cancel the order.
- Partial payments or deposits on a Custom Order are non-refundable.
- Swatch samples are non-refundable.
- We will issue a store credit on returned Custom Orders, less 50% restocking fee based on purchase price, valid up to 6 months from issue date.
- If the Custom Order has been shipped, the Customer is responsible for return shipping charges to ship it back to us.
- See Return Policy above for other restrictions.
Warranties & Repairs (+)
What is covered by your warranty, and how we can help
If you have a problem with a product you feel is covered by this warranty, please contact us within the warranty time frame. Please present an original, dated
proof of purchase or sales invoice and delivery ticket (if applicable) for any and all warranty claims, along with clear picture(s)of the defect. MBW Furniture
reserves the right to determine if the issue is warrantable. If we decide to repair a defective part or product, only that defective part(s) or products(s) will be
repaired. We will compensate the customer for costs of repair of products with manufacturer defects. If we decide to replace the defective product, customer
must arrange for the product to be carefully packed in original cartons and palleted for pickup. MBW Furniture will be responsible for return shipping costs of
defective products. We may choose to put an Authorization charge on the customer’s card when we send out the replacement, this way we can get the
replacement shipped out before the customer returns the original defective product. This charge will be removed once the defective product has been safely
returned to our warehouse. Stock availability of replacement part/product may change from time of original purchase, and may take longer to arrive to
customer. If we decide to replace an item that is out of stock or discontinued, we will replace it with an item equal to retail price paid. If your product is
repaired/replaced, the warranty will not be renewed or extended. Repair or replacement of defective items will constitute complete fulfillment of this
MBW Furniture is not responsible for the loss of use, time, inconvenience, packaging, travel, or other incidental damages. Our service and warranty policy
extends only to normal residential applications and does not cover commercial, industrial, institutional, or other non-home uses. This warranty is made
SOLELY TO THE PURCHASER and is NON-TRANSFERABLE under any circumstances. It is the purchaser's responsibility to contact MBW Furniture with claim.
We advise all purchasers to retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes. It is the purchaser's responsibility to properly maintain their
furniture with scheduled maintenance of polish and/or wax to prevent warping, cracking, splitting, or any adverse affects caused by the environment.
Warranty is void for any of the following conditions:
- WOOD: Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as knots, mineral streaks, pitch pockets.
- MARBLE: Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected and not considered defects.
- METAL: Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches, abrasions.
- GLASS: Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- MATTRESES: damage to coils or border wires due to bending, structural damage due to improper bed frame or mismatched set, water damage, handles,
fabric coverings, comfort preferences.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Minor variations or differences between website images and your actual furniture.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cracking, splitting, shrinking, warping caused by exposure to weather or extreme atmospheric conditions.
- Punctures, rips, and tears caused by sharp objects.
- Fading, pilling, wrinkling, mildew, stains, pets damage.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use other than intended.
- Any product modifications by dealer, consumer, or other parties not authorized by MBW Furniture.
- Failure on the customer’s part to comply with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.
- Damage caused by fraud, intentional acts, war, hostilities or vandalism.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse or change of heart.
- The Customer shall reasonably cooperate with MBW Furniture in its efforts to perform its obligations under this warranty. Failure to comply with these
requirements will void this warranty.
This warranty supersedes and replaces all implied warranties of merchantability and use for particular purpose. No representative, employee, or agent of
MBW Furniture or any other person is authorized to assume for MBW Furniture any additional liability or responsibility in connection with MBW Furniture
merchandise except as described above. Implied warranties or merchantability and fitness of the merchandise are limited to a period of one (1) year from the
date of purchase. In no event shall MBW Furniture be liable for indirect, consequential or incidental damages of any kind. This warranty is subject to change
at any time without notice.