REPAIRS AND WARRANTY
We understand that buying a piece of furniture is an investment, that’s why we offer the unconditional MBW Furniture Warranty for our products. All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing defects.
General Warranty Terms (+)
Who is covered by the warranty and for how long
MBW Furniture is not responsible for the loss of use, time, inconvenience, packaging, travel, or other incidental damages. Our service and warranty policy
extends only to normal residential applications and does not cover commercial, industrial, institutional, or other non-home uses. This warranty is made
SOLELY TO THE PURCHASER and is NON-TRANSFERABLE under any circumstances. It is the purchaser's responsibility to contact MBW Furniture with claim.
We advise all purchasers to retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes. It is the purchaser's responsibility to properly maintain their
furniture with scheduled maintenance of polish and/or wax to prevent warping, cracking, splitting, or any adverse affects caused by the environment.
Repairs and Replacements (+)
We will expertly repair your item or replace it altogether
If you have a problem with a product you feel is covered by this warranty, please contact us within the warranty time frame. Please present an original, dated
proof of purchase or sales invoice and delivery ticket (if applicable) for any and all warranty claims, along with clear picture(s)of the defect. MBW Furniture
reserves the right to determine if the issue is warrantable. If we decide to repair a defective part or product, only that defective part(s) or products(s) will be
repaired. We will compensate the customer for costs of repair of products with manufacturer defects. If we decide to replace the defective product, customer
must arrange for the product to be carefully packed in original cartons and palleted for pickup. MBW Furniture will be responsible for return shipping costs of
defective products. We may choose to put an Authorization charge on the customer’s card when we send out the replacement, this way we can get the
replacement shipped out before the customer returns the original defective product. This charge will be removed once the defective product has been safely
returned to our warehouse. Stock availability of replacement part/product may change from time of original purchase, and may take longer to arrive to
customer. If we decide to replace an item that is out of stock or discontinued, we will replace it with an item equal to retail price paid. If your product is
repaired/replaced, the warranty will not be renewed or extended. Repair or replacement of defective items will constitute complete fulfillment of this
Warranty Exclusions (+)
What isn't covered under your warranty
Warranty is void for any of the following conditions:
- WOOD: Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as knots, mineral streaks, pitch pockets.
- MARBLE: Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected and not considered defects.
- METAL: Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches, abrasions.
- GLASS: Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- MATTRESES: damage to coils or border wires due to bending, structural damage due to improper bed frame or mismatched set, water damage, handles,
fabric coverings, comfort preferences.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Minor variations or differences between website images and your actual furniture.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cracking, splitting, shrinking, warping caused by exposure to weather or extreme atmospheric conditions.
- Punctures, rips, and tears caused by sharp objects.
- Fading, pilling, wrinkling, mildew, stains, pets damage.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use other than intended.
- Any product modifications by dealer, consumer, or other parties not authorized by MBW Furniture.
- Failure on the customer’s part to comply with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.
- Damage caused by fraud, intentional acts, war, hostilities or vandalism.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse or change of heart.
- The Customer shall reasonably cooperate with MBW Furniture in its efforts to perform its obligations under this warranty. Failure to comply with these
requirements will void this warranty.
This warranty supersedes and replaces all implied warranties of merchantability and use for particular purpose. No representative, employee, or agent of
MWB Furniture or any other person is authorized to assume for MWB Furniture any additional liability or responsibility in connection with MWB Furniture
merchandise except as described above. Implied warranties or merchantability and fitness of the merchandise are limited to a period of one (1) year from the
date of purchase. In no event shall MWB Furniture be liable for indirect, consequential or incidental damages of any kind. This warranty is subject to change
at any time without notice.