Briwax Original Furniture Wax 16 oz - Multiple Colors
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 10 and pay only $17.49 each
- Buy 11 - 35 and pay only $15.49 each
- Buy 36 or above and pay only $13.99 each
- Dimensions:0H 0W 0D
- Description:Wood craftsmen around the world have used BRIWAX to protect, restore and recondition fine furniture and antiques to their original "patina" which could only be duplicated by laborious hand rubbing before the BRIWAX blend. This unique "craftsman's choice" is now available to American professional woodworkers and refinishers, as well as the quality conscious homeowner who simply wants to keep their furnishings or antiques in top condition.
- Briwax is a blend of beeswax and carnauba wax, an all natural product.
- Use on: wood, leather, marble, concrete, metal or properly cured painted surfaces.
- Prevents oils and salts (fingerprints) from harming the surface finish.
- Cleans white water rings.
- An inherent cleaning solvent in the wax is cleans grease and grime off the surface before it evaporates.
- Various dye colors suspended in the wax allows it to diminish minor scratches without changing the character or color of the piece.
- Leaves a beautiful finish that is easily maintained.
- Result is reversible, simple remove with mineral spirits (paint thinner).
- Due to the nature of this product, we cannot accept returns or refund money on any opened and/or used items.
- To ensure desired results always test on inconspicuous area first
- Use Briwax sparingly, a little goes a long way
- Gently rub the area
- Always buff after each application of Briwax
- If the wax smudges, you've used too much Briwax
- Safety cautions: Highly flammable
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Note: Briwax may turn into liquid in hot weather during transportation in a hot delivery truck, therefore do not open immediately upon its arrival. This in no way diminishes the quality of the product. Simply allow the container to come to room temperature to return to a paste form.
Actual finishes/colors of products may differ from photos, depending on lighting situations and monitor settings.
Available in 10 finishes:
- Golden Oak
- Dark Oak
- Light Brown
- Rustic Pine
- Antique Mahogany
- Tudor Brown
- Dark Brown