Jacpol Beeswax English Formula Antique Furniture Wax Polish - Multiple Colors
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and pay only $17.48 each
- Dimensions:0H 0W 0D
- By appointment to Her Royal Majesty the Queen of England, Jacpol and Morrell's are the proud warrant holder and care supplier to the Master of the Household for Her Royal Majesty
- Makers of Polishes since 1827
- Jacpol Dark furniture wax can be used across a very wide range of woods.
- It has proved to be one of the most popular choices for Antique Restorers due to its wonderful finishing properties.
- Containing a rich dark stain, Jacpol Dark furniture wax has the ability to hide small scratches and transform a tired dry finish very quickly.
- achieves the very best finish for your antique furniture.
- Extremely easy to apply and once applied there should be no need to re-wax for many, many months.
- To maintain the antique wax lustre, all that is required is a quick wipe with a soft, slightly dampened cloth then buffed with a dry cloth.
- Dark furniture wax is not suitable for lighter coloured woods such as Ash, Maple and Satinwood.
- Silicone free contains a blend of waxes from around the world including carnauba & beeswax
- Specially formulated to clean and polish in one operation
- Provides deep gloss on all pre-waxed and sealed lacquered furniture
- It also deposits a protective layer that helps maintain your furniture for years
- MADE IN ENGLAND
- Due to the nature of this product, we cannot accept returns or refund money on any opened and/or used items.
Note: May turn into liquid in hot weather during transportation in a hot delivery truck, therefore do not open immediately upon its arrival. This in no way diminishes the quality of the product. Simply allow the container to come to room temperature to return to a paste form.