Formulated to offer excellent results on bare or sealed wood, Fiddes Supreme Wax Polish contains a unique, environmentally friendly blend of waxes
that naturally enhances the beauty of your wood. Supreme Wax is virtually odor free, easy to apply, and once buffed to the desired sheen level,
provides a depth of finish that revives and protects any original patina.
- Recommended for use on: Fine Furniture, Doors, Floors, Cabinet Work and Paneling
- Toluene free - environmentally friendly
- Quick drying
- Virtually odor free
- Excellent results on bare or sealed wood
- Available in 7 finishes: Light, Stripped Pine, Rugger Brown, Forest Brown, Antique Brown, Cherry, Jacobean
- Due to the nature of this product, we cannot accept returns or refunds on any opened and/or used items.
Note: Briwax may turn into liquid in hot weather during transportation in a hot delivery truck, therefore do not open immediately upon its arrival. This in no way diminishes the quality of the product. Simply allow the container to come to room temperature to return to a paste form.
- Sand the wooden substrate in stages, working with a medium sandpaper (120 grit), through to a medium/fine grade (180 –220 grit)
- Sand in the direction of the grain pattern where possible, ensuring the removal of any blemishes and glue residue
- Remove all traces of sanding dust and test the chosen Wax shade on a similar substrate to verify the color
- A coat of Fiddes Shellac Sealer is recommended on open grained woods prior to application
- Take a clean cotton cloth, sponge or brush and apply in the direction of the wood grain where possible
- Always wipe evenly, blending over the whole surface area by exerting a small degree of pressure when applying by hand
- Lightly remove excess Supreme Wax immediately with a separate, clean absorbent cloth, following the direction of the grain pattern
- Dry Time: 3 minutes at room temperature
- Buff to finish with a soft cloth
- Additional coats will deepen the existing colour/shade and significantly enhance the resulting sheen level
- Coverage: 16 sqm per Litre (depending on substrate and method of application)
- Coats: 1 coat – further coats will deepen colour/shade and enhance sheen level
- Thinners: NGR Thinners/Methylated Spirits
- Safety cautions: Highly flammable
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Actual finishes/colors of products may differ from photos, depending on lighting situations and monitor settings.