Due to our commitment to process orders quickly, there is a limited period of time in which your order can be canceled. Once an order is processed, we are obligated to purchase the item from the manufacturer. Please contact us within 24 hours from purchase date and request your order to be canceled. After the 24 hours, a cancellation fee will be charged (20% of purchase price). We cannot cancel an order under the following circumstances: the order has arrived to our warehouse to be shipped out, order is in transit to the customer, order has been delivered to the customer. The order can still be returned in accordance with our Return Policy. Items that have been shipped and are refused for delivery will be considered a cancellation and will be subject to the return policy.
It is the customer's responsibility to inspect all freight for damage and/or carton damage at the time of delivery. In order for a loss or damage claim to be honored by the delivering carrier, you must follow the following guidelines. If the below guidelines are not strictly adhered to, your claim will be denied:
- Inspect the package and contents upon receiving. If you are unable to open the box immediately, please note "PENDING INSPECTION" on the freight bill.
- If your package is not on a pallet or it looks like it has been mishandled, please take the time to inspect it carefully. The driver is obligated to wait until you unpack before signing off. In order to have the item shipped back free of charge, the driver must sign off that the package was damaged or mistreated in transit.
- We advise that you have a camera ready to take detailed pictures of the package when it arrives to you.
- Keep all original cartons and packaging until you have inspected everything. We cannot accept returned merchandise unless it's packaged in its original cartons.
All items are fully insured with the Freight Carrier against damage in transit with the notation of such damage on the delivery receipt. Options are limited in cases when the delivery receipt is not notated with all issues. In the rare event that you receive a damaged item the following steps must be taken:
- Accept delivery of your complete order.
- Contact us within 48 hours of delivery so that we can remedy the issue.
- Any damage to the products or to the boxes must be noted on the delivery receipt.
Having the damaged furniture in your home allows us to remedy the issue quicker and also provides you with furniture to use in the meantime. MBW Furniture will repair to first quality or replace your damaged furniture. Any damage must be reported to us within 48 hrs of delivery.
If you choose to return an order with damage it can be returned using our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
At MBW Furniture, we strive to work with our customers to ensure that every purchase is a positive experience. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it within 30 days. The 30 days starts once you have received your item, and your return must be in transit to us by the 30th day. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs back to our warehouse and may be subject to a restocking fee. For sanitary reasons, we cannot accept returns on mattresses or bedding.
HOW TO RETURN
- Contact us to obtain your Return Authorization Number (RAN) and fill out the Return Form.
- Repackage the item and ship it back to us. If freight pick up is required, Buyer is responsible for getting the item outside.
- After the item is completely packed, please call 404.696.2399 to receive the completed Bill of Lading required by the driver picking up.
4777 Fulton Industrial Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30336 | USA
- Receive refund amount less return shipping costs, customs fees, and restocking fee.
- Any additional costs incurred during the preparation and delivery of return items (packing materials, putting items on pallet, hiring extra delivery person) are non-refundable.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of item in order for us to process your refund in a timely manner.
- Prior to returning item, Customer must contact us for Return Authorization Number and fill out the Return Form.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs to our warehouse.
- Items that have been shipped and are refused for delivery will be considered a cancellation and will be subject to the return policy.
- Returned item must be in original packaging and condition, along with any accompanying parts, hardware, and/or accessories.
- Customer is responsible for properly packing the item; large items must be strapped to a pallet to meet our carrier safety requirements. We strongly recommend using a carrier with tracking and insurance. We cannot be responsible for any loss of the returned shipment.
- Customer is responsible for any additional costs incurred during the preparation and delivery of return items (packing materials, putting items on pallet, hiring extra delivery person).
- If your initial order incurred additional shipping fees, (due to remote areas, islands, congested cities) there will be a fee for return shipping.
- In the event the return item arrives damaged due to assembly or improper packing, we will deduct the repair amount from your refund.
- After inspecting returned item, we will refund the purchase price, less return shipping costs and restocking fee.
- All returns will be charged a restocking fee (25% for purchases over $750, 30% for purchases under $750) OR customers can opt to receive a 50% of purchase price as store credit, good toward future purchases from us up to 6 months from refund date.
- Refund will be made in the original form of tender.
- Refunds/Store Credits are issued to original Customer and are non-transferable.
- For Platinum White Glove orders, an additional 10% repackaging fee will be charged.
- Expedited shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Additional insurance is non-refundable.
- Wood and Fabric swatch samples are non-refundable.
- We cannot accept returns or grant refunds on any opened and/or used furniture care items, which includes but is not limited to; polish, wax, touch-up markers, cleaners, care kits, table pads, and furniture care accessories
- Products labeled as Clearance or Final Sale are non-returnable
- For sanitary reasons, we cannot accept returns/exchanges on mattresses or bedding.
- ALL INTERNATIONAL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS ARE ALLOWED
Please understand that our Custom Orders are made to order, specifically for each Customer. Once production has begun on a custom piece, we cannot cancel the order.
- Partial payments or deposits on a Custom Order are non-refundable.
- Swatch samples are non-refundable.
- We will issue a store credit on returned Custom Orders, less 50% restocking fee based on purchase price, valid up to 6 months from issue date.
- If the Custom Order has been shipped, the Customer is responsible for return shipping charges to ship it back to us.
- See Return Policy above for other restrictions.